1. Applicable products
- RCbenchmark Series 1520 Thrust Stand
- RCbenchmark Series 1580 Thrust Stand and Dynamometer
- RCbenchmark Series 1585 Thrust Stand and Dynamometer
- RCbenchmark Series 1780 Thrust Stand and Dynamometer
2. What describes your problem?
Please find within the following table which describes your problem. Once selected, mark down the troubleshooting points to follow.
3. Problem specific troubleshooting
3.1 Can I use the automatic script to control servo motors?
Yes you can control the servo output from the automatic script. See here:
Here is for example how you normally control the esc:
- rcb.output.set("esc", 1500);
To control servo 2, you can do:
- rcb.output.set("servo2", 1200);
If you want you can even set them at the same time like this:
- rcb.output.set( ["esc", "servo2"] , [1500, 1200]);
3.2 My servo motor does not move at all when I try to control it.
The PWM output from the Servo ports have the following specifications:
- 50 Hz output frequency
- 5 V output
Under certain circumstances, the Servo motor that you use may require an operational voltage higher than 5 V. In this case, you will need to provide power from an outside source in order to properly drive your servo motor.
4. Problems persist?
We support all issues related to the measurement tools itself, and we can provide limited support regarding your test setup and power-train selection. If you need extended support for your specific tests, manufacturing facility or UAV, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer extended support contracts including phone and video conference at affordable rates.
To obtain a solution to your problem faster, please indicate which troubleshooting steps you have already done. Also, include the debug log from the software. If relevant, please also include screenshot or pictures of the issue.
4.1 Cross-reference to other types of problem
- SITPWM - understand the specifications of the PWM output