Diagnostic testing - run tests at scheduled intervals to monitor performance over time
Safety test - demonstrate that your drone meets minimum safety criteria
Environmental testing - test system reliability in different conditions: heat, moisture, etc.
Component endurance test - determine the useful life of components before decline or failure
Pass or fail test - check if your motor stays within specifications after X hours of flight time
Drone Maintenance Log - develop a drone maintenance checklist
• Develop a drone maintenance checklist
• Standardize your fleet
• Decrease customer support time
• Create accurate technical documents
• Increase the lifespan of batteries, brushless motors and propellers
• Improve safety and reliability
1. Set objectives for your test - Diagnostic testing? Safety testing? etc.
2. Open the software and connect your propulsion system to your test stand
3. Go to the 'Automatic Control' tab and select a pre-written script that aligns with your goals or write your own test script
4. Define the throttle points, hold times, and the number of test cycles
5. Click 'Run' and watch as your data comes in live, then export it as a .CSV file
Watch as we program and run a ramp / sweep test using our RCbenchmark software.