1. Applicable products
- RCbenchmark Series 1520 Thrust Stand
- RCbenchmark Series 1580 Thrust Stand and Dynamometer
- RCbenchmark Series 1585 Thrust Stand and Dynamometer
- RCbenchmark Series 1780 Thrust Stand and Dynamometer
2. What describes your problem?
Please find within the following table which describes your problem. Once selected, mark down the troubleshooting points to follow.
3. Problem specific troubleshooting
3.1 Can I make an automatic control script with a given RPM or thrust input?
In general, the automatic script control allows output to the stand through the throttle (%). If you wish to make a close-loop control to hold or to achieve a certain level of thrust or RPM, please follow this guideline.
We have an example of closed loop control script, which can be used as a starting point: Closed Loop Control Script
We also recommend reading the RCbenchmark GUI library and API before programming located under the Automatic Control tab:
4. Problems persist?
We offer customized programming and scripting services and for our customers purchased a test stand, please contact email@example.com. We also offer extended support contracts including phone and video conference at affordable rates.