2022-11-11 - v1.7.6
- French translation available
- Supports the upcoming FS150
- Supports the new Flight Stand API
- Bug fixes
2022-10-08 - v1.7.2
- Loading and exporting recorded tests is much faster.
- User data is not erased with future software updates
- Data preview and CSV export now uses relative timestamps instead of absolute timestamps.
- Bug fixes and safety improvements
2022-09-27 - v1.7.0
- Major rework of the automatic control feature
- Continuous recording button is more visible
- Fixed simulated board safety limits
- CSV exports weird characters in the header when opening in external software (due to UTF8 flag missing)
- File paths for recorded tests now visible in debug mode. Allows users to go to that folder, zip the content, and send it to a colleague.
- When clicking on the hardware or on a powertrain on the left panel, the correct tab is now selected.
- Prevent users from adding the same mapping twice.
- Some visual improvements, added some icons, better spacing, etc...
2022-08-23 - v1.6.3
- Fixes issues with inacurrate powertrain measurements
- Fixed timeout errors while tests are loaded
- Tweaked a lot of front-end to look better
- Tests are easier to view
- Fixed several bugs causing a crash
- More test data shown in less space
- Now the LPF slider is smaller and only shows when user selects "continuous data"
- Added file paths in debug mode, so we can migrate tests data and config files if needed
- Flight Stand now remembers output and sensor settings
- Safety limits reworked to fix bugs. They can now be set and disabled individually.
- Front-end restructuring to better support coaxial and better support single-display users
2022-06-28 - v1.5.7
- Automatic control feature available in Beta
Changelog for older versions not available.